For the field of technical documentation not only do we provide editing services, but we also revise texts and put them in the right place. Good texts are easy to understand, precisely formulated, save translation costs and enable good quality in the target language. In the past, explanatory texts were created by the people who passed on their knowledge of the functions and composition of machines and installations. These were mostly trained design engineers and inventors. The texts were initially recorded by hand, then by typewriter and, from the late seventies, with a writing system or, from the mid eighties, by PC. Today we are able to provide multimedia-based information cross-platform and worldwide. Trained technical editors create texts, whose content is written and structured for specific target groups.
- Documentation concepts/li>
- Assistance in the creation of legally compliant documentation
- Development of editing guidelines
- Qualified specialist staff to work in your team
- Undertaking of individual projects for time-critical tasks
- Naturally we also compile operating manuals in Adobe Framemaker and MS-Word