European Union Data Protection Act
1. Who is responsible for the data processing and who can I contact?
This privacy statement applies to the data processing by:
64646 Heppenheim, Deutschland
Fon: +49 6252 95949-0
Fax: +49 6252 95949-11
2. What sources and data do we use?
We process personal data which we receive from you in connection with the use of our Website and if necessary our business transactions. On a purely informative basis use of our website www.eurodok.de, if you choose not to register with us or otherwise convey personal information, information or data used on your device will be temporarily stored on our secured servers this information or personal data is temporarily stored in a so called log file. Then deleted after three days.
The information stored on the servers is as follows:
IP Address of PC or mobile devices
- Date and time of website access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich mean time or (GMT)
- Name and URL of the file
- http- Status code
- data amount
- Website, from which it is accessed (referrer URL)
- browser type and version, operating system and its surface, language and version of the browser software
- the message of the successful retrieval.
- We as well, receive your personal information, unless you contact us by E-Mail. Personal data are for example name, address, email, phone number or also referred to as “Contact Information”.
3. What is the purpose of collecting and or processing this information and on what legal basis can we process this information?
We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European data protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) concluding purposes:
- If you have given us consent to the processing of personal data for specific purposes (such as by E-Mail to the editing and processing of the request), the lawfulness of such processing based on your consent is given. A consent may be revoked at any time. Please note that the cancellation only acts for the future. Processing operations performed before the cancellation of, are not affected.
Legal basis: Consent, article 6 par. 1a DSGVO
- When contacting us (by e-mail), your information will also be processed on the basis of the implementation of pre-contractual measures, article 6 para 1b DSGVO.
Legal basis: implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the person, article 6 para 1b DSGVO
- Your Access data (see data listed above under point 2) we process to protect legitimate interests of third parties or ours. In particular, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
Legal basis: In the context of the balancing of interests to protect legitimate interests, article 6 Para 1f DSGVO.
- Ensuring IT security, in particular the security of the website,
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- Advertising or market and opinion research, insofar as they have not objected to the use of their data;
- Assertion of legal claims and defense in case of legal disputes
4. Who receives my data? – Transfer of data
Within the company, those who have access to our contractual and legal obligations are provided with this information.
The processors we use (Article 28 DSGVO) may also receive data for the purposes mentioned above. These are companies in the categories IT services, logistics, printing services, telecommunications, consulting and as well as sales and marketing. If we use processors to provide our services, we shall take appropriate legal measures and appropriate technical and organizational steps to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant Legal requirements. The data will only be processed within the European Union.
Data will only be passed on to third parties in accordance with the legal requirements. We only pass on the data of the users to third parties if this is, for example, based on article 6 (1) lit. b) DSGVO is required for contract purposes or on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1). F. DS-GMOs in the economic and effective operation of our business operations or have consented to the transmission of data. In the case of purely informational use of the website, we generally do not pass on data to third parties.
5. How long will my data be stored?
For security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud) log file information is stored for a maximum of 6 months and then deleted (see point 2 above). Data for which further storage is required for evidence is excluded from the deletion until the final clarification of the respective incident. If necessary, we process and store your personal data for the duration of our business relationship, which includes, for example, the initiation and processing of a contract via contact form or by e-mail. In addition, we are subject to various retention and documentation obligations, which are, among other things, derived from the Commercial Code (HGB) and the Tax code (AO). The time limits for storage and documentation given there are two to ten years. Finally, the storage time is also assessed according to the statutory limitation periods, for example according to § § 195 ff. of the Civil Code (BGB) can generally be 3 years, in certain cases, but also up to thirty years, with the regular limitation period being three years.
6. Is data transferred to a third country or an international organization?
Data transmission to third countries (States outside the European Union – EU) is not submitted.
7. What data privacy rights do I have?
Each person concerned has:
- The right, pursuant to article 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- The right to request information according to article 15 of the DSGVO to ask for personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, Deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, where appropriate, information on their details;
- The right to request the right of alteration according to article 16 DSGVO, incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by EURODOK GmbH the right to delete in accordance with article 17 DSGVO, to request their personal data stored by us, insofar as the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of Public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the right to restrict the processing according to article 18 DSGVO, to request the processing of your personal data, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we do not Need more, but they need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or they have DSGVO opposition to processing in accordance with article 21
- the right to transfer data from article 20 DSGVO, to obtain your personal data which you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand the transfer to another person responsible
- You can also revoke your consent, in principle with effect for the future.
- In addition, there is a right of appeal to a Data protection supervisory authority (art. 77 DSGVO in conjunction with § 19 BDSG).
- In addition, we would like to point out your right of objection according to Art 21 DSGVO
- You have the right, for reasons arising out of your particular situation, at any time against the processing of personal data relating to you, which is based on article 6 (1) (e) DSGVO (data processing in the public interest) and article 6 ( 1 (f) of the basic Data Protection Regulation (data processing on the basis of a balancing of interests) shall be made to appeal; This also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of article 4 (4) of the DSGVO, which we use for questionnaire evaluation or for advertising purposes.
If you submit an opposition, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the Assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims. In individual cases, we process your personal data in order to operate direct advertising. You have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling as far as it is related to such direct advertising. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes. The opposition can be made free of any costs and there is no other than the cost of transmission according to the basic tariffs.
If possible, the opposition shall be addressed to:
64646 Heppenheim, Deutschland
or contact us at:
8. To what extent is there an automated decision-making process in individual cases, including profiling?
As part of the access to our website or in the context of contacting by e-mail, we do not use fully automated automatic decision-making in accordance with article 22 DSGVO. If we use these procedures in individual cases, we will inform you separately if this is provided for by law. We do not process your data automatically with the aim of evaluating certain personal aspects (profiling).
9. Am I required to provide my personal data or information?
As part of our website, you must provide the personal data necessary for the use of our website technically or for IT security reasons. If you do not provide the aforementioned data, you will not be able to use our website. As part of contacting by e-mail, you only need to provide the personal information required to process your request. Otherwise, we will not be able to process your request.
10. Cookies and Reach measurement
The data processed by cookies are for the aforementioned purposes for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as the third party under article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F DSGVO required. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser not to store cookies on your computer or to always display a message before a new cookie is created. However, full disabling of cookies may result in you not being able to use all the features of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F DSGVO performed. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a tailored design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other, we use the tracking measures to collect statistically the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. Such interests shall be regarded as entitled within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
11.1 Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. We must inform you that you cannot use the above browser plug-in when you visit our website via the browser of a mobile device (smartphone or tablet). When using a mobile device, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your usage information by clicking the following link: Disable Google Analytics
By clicking on this link, a so-called opt-out cookie is set in your browser. This prevents information about your visit to the website from being transmitted to Google Analytics. Please note that the opt-out cookie is only valid for this browser and only for this domain. If you delete the cookies in this browser, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted. To continue to prevent Google Analytics tracking, you must click the link again. The use of the opt-out cookie is also possible as an alternative to the above plug-in when using the browser on your computer.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymize ()". As a result, IP addresses are shortened; a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework). The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account
11.2 Integration of Google Maps
- On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for non-logged-in users) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google
12. Data Safety and Security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
13. Updated Data Protection Act