Our editing system is extremely user-friendly, effective and versatile. The underlying format of our system is XML/Unicode. Structure, layout and content are separated, the format is standardised. The created texts can be read with any editor, they are future-proof and machine-readable, and are therefore also suitable for automation. All language and character sets can be represented and processed.
The standardisation of documentation enables problem-free data exchange with other departments and companies. It satisfies the high standards that are made on technical documentation today, due to multiple languages, shorter change cycles, number of variations and modularisation in design and manufacture.
What are your current challenges around editing systems? We are at your disposal for a non-binding exchange. Simply send us an email to email@example.com.
Below is an overview of further advantages offered by the standardisation of documentation:
- Shorter time-to-market times
- Adherence to delivery dates in all languages - No money held back by customer
- Optimisation of creation
- Re-use of contents (modules, graphics)
- Release processes
- Optimisation of translation
- Reduction of translation costs / translation volume
- Quality assurance in the translation process
- Time and cost saving through use of automation tools
- Parts list generator
- Different formats / layouts
- Automatic updating of data / information from other data sources
- Uniform structure, layouts and texts - Corporate Image
- One database for texts and graphics, single source